Wednesday, December 19, 2007

We've been slurped!

seyDoggy avatar

I can hardly contain my excitement. Like any parent, the creator of a web site or design project is proud when he sees his creation succeed. That is exactly how I feel right now after realizing that not only did RapidWeaved.com get slurped on the DailySlurp for December 18, 2007 (a great honor in web circles), but one of the sites we featured on the front page did as well, which I am sure is no coincidence.

I want to congratulate the whole RapidWeaved.com team for making this project such a great success straight out of the gate. Thanks to Joe and Ryan for their excellent contributions. The showcase is the purpose of this site but their content is what gives this site it's depth, meaning and credibility. Without these guys this site would just be another old showcase site.

1 comment:

Ryan Smith said...

Hooray! That's great news!